Yesterday’s thai curry living soup
Power greens (chard, kale, spinach mix)
Baby Bella mushrooms
1 spoon sauerkraut
Coconut curry simmer sauce
Salt and pepper
Blend and then top with sprouts, avocado, chopped peanuts and a spoon full of yogurt if desired
Heat to 115f or warm to the finger, above 118F kills the enzymes which are necessary to break down the food. Otherwise we borrow from our Pancreas which can eventually run out! Looks like lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant, diabetic!
You can play with the ingredients and just use what you have.
Here are some suggestions for healthy living. Just to keep in mind. Pick what is the easiest to start with that will bring the most benefit. “Lowest hanging fruit”
1. Wake and drink 1-1.5 L of warm water to poop fully 18″
2. Then Sit is silence for 5 min
3. Exercise after for 1-20min., you can’t say no to 1 min.
4. Avoid processed foods and sugar
5. Eliminate or reduce grains, eat mostly plants veggies and fruits
6. Healthy oils: ghee, coconut oil,
Avocado oil, sesame oil, olive oil ( not hot)
7. Only organic or wild caught meat, too many hormones and antibiotics otherwise
8. Avoid eating after 6 pm, if hungry drink milk, miso soup or veggie broth, or have fruit
9. Drink a quart of green smoothie a day.
10. Shoot for 50% raw in diet.
Happy New Year!
Next Vibrant Health Evolution course is coming up starting in February. If you want to take your health to a new level email me and lets talk!